When users are looking to buy a new CAD printer or upgrade their old one, the advantages and added values of a Canon TM series machine simply cannot be ignored.
The World needs Pigment ink prints. Sunshine fades Dye prints quickly and rain causes Dye inks to run. The Canon imagePROGRAF series use long lasting Pigment inks which means that drawings, posters and photos won’t fade easily, so they’re great for longer lasting applications including window displays and outdoor work. They’re also water resistant, so builders using CAD drawings can still see all of the crisp, clear details even if it’s raining and
outdoor posters and banners last much, much longer.
Plus, Canon imagePROGRAF printers always come with so much free stuff…and free stuff is good!
- What do you get?
- Drivers (of course!)
- Photoshop Plug-in (PRO series) to maintain seemless, 16-bit workflow and provide advanced adjustment features.
- MS Office Plug-in to easily create large prints from Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- PosterArtist software to quickly and easily create and print professional looking posters and banners.
- Quick Utility Toolbox containing Accounting software, Media Configuration tool, Remote Monitoring software, etc.
- More is available for download from HERE.
In addition, with imagePROGRAF you get a huge amount of free ink, in the box, no extra charge!
For example, the TM series ship with a humongous 400ml of free ink. Now that may not seem exciting, but that quantity of ink has the potential to print thousands of A1 CAD drawings* straight from the box…Isn’t that amazing? Thousands of free prints without the need to spend an extra penny!
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO, TX and TM series – Worth it!
For more information on any of the Canon imagePROGRAF range, visit our Canon Printers page.
*Fast Q5 mode on plain paper = 0.153ml